In this lockdown, everyone is bored out of laziness, whereas nothing interesting is going on in life as well. In such time, what if you get to do some few tasks, some reviews based on your usual life. And in return, you will get a reward for your contribution. Well, paid surveys are the best way to earn extra money from your spare time. Now you might be thinking “Okay, fine. But where I can get them.” So, here I will do a profound LifePoints Review, which is a platform that offers surveys of your interested matter and in exchange will reward you. Isn’t exciting? So, before you go to the website, allow me to clear the air of your doubts.
What is Lifepoints?
LifePoints is something that is related to market research solely. It has created after mixing two popular websites named MySurvey and Lightspeed that itself were quite popular among market research companies. This is a great platform that helps you earn extra money from completing surveys. Whereas, LifePoints has become popular quite quickly for its survey takers. It has around 5 million members and provides surveys in 26 languages so to expand its reach to the most greater level.
Furthermore, LifePoints is very easy and straightforward. With this website making extra money online in your spare time is a no-brainer. It does not matter, if you are experienced with technology or not, you can easily start with LifePoints, unlike other survey sites that are complex and difficult to understand. Moreover, most surveys are quicky and will reward points instantly. LifePoints works on providing points on each survey, it does not give cash right after. Well, once you earn points for overviewing surveys which can be varied according to the type of surveys. Most surveys are worth between 100 to 350 points and can take up to 5-20 minutes only to finish.
In addition to this, as you know that you will get only surveys to earn from this website, unlike other sites that have videos, email reading, playing games. But what is unique about this website that makes it stand aside from usual survey sites? It is its Booster facility that rewards in percentage on each survey you will complete, which is 20% on every completed review. So, you can definitely try this website if you want to earn extra money just by doing some surveys. It is unique, straightforward, and pays you genuinely for your opinion.
How much you can earn?
Like most of the survey websites, LifePoints is also free to use. Well, LifePoints is for every people who are trying to earn a few extra dollars that’s it.
Moreover, the point system here on LifePoints is a bit complex and confusing. Well, you don’t really get to know how much money exactly you can make from this website. But for an average guess, you can get anywhere from 90 to 350 points for every survey. Moreover, the number of points in the case of surveys you will receive always depends on the how much time it takes to complete. Most surveys take 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
Furthermore, as soon as you will activate your account of LifePoints you will immediately get your first 10 LifePoints. Along with that, it features “Booster” that will reward you when you will complete a survey. Though, it does not reward you in points or cash. But it will add 20% more points in earned points.
The website will not pay you much but for a closer guess you can expect around $50 in two months. Moreover, LifePoints do expire after 3 years you have earned or if you remain inactive for 12 months still your points will expire.
Similar Survey Site
Project Payday Review: Is it a Scam or Legit? (June 2020)
How you can earn from LifePoints?
It only offers surveys for you to complete if you are looking to earn from LifePoints. But unlike other websites, it has unique options from where you can earn extra points apart from surveys.
- Complete Surveys: Obviously, the most basic way of earning points on any survey platform. You can complete online surveys as many as you want. These surveys range from politics, health , food, travel, fitness, etc.
You can get around 60 and 350 points for every task you complete. It depends on how long it takes to finish, most of the time it will take 5 to 10 minutes. Moreover, you will also get a chance to enter in SweepStakes to earn additional rewards.
- Daily Challenge: LifePoints provides challenges that occur on a daily basis and this will increase your earning potential. These can also add up 15% bonus points in your earning that you will complete in 30 days.
- Tracking Behaviour: Another way that can make you earn extra points is a dairy entry. This a unique option that can be a way to get some points while keeping your experience with some brands in a diary format.
- Product Testing: This is a good option for you to earn good points if you are interested in giving feedback on a product while experiencing it personally. They will send you free product sample so to gather an honest and detailed review on that.
- Update profile: When just activate your as it is already updated you will earn 10 LifePoints immediately. Moreover, in the future, if the website asks you to update your profile then you will get an additional 10 points every time you update it.
- Boosters: Well, last but not least, like most of its other options it also helps you earn additional points. However, it will not give you a certain amount of points, instead, it will reward in percentage. Like, for every completed survey it will add 20% more on the points you will receive from the completed survey.
How do you get paid?
Now that you have enough points in your accounts, you can simply request it to get paid from LifePoints. But before you do so you should know that the payment threshold of LifePoints is 5,500 which is equivalent to $5.
However, rewards that you will redeem from points also depend on your location. It may vary according to your belonging. Moreover, unlike its points system, its payment methods are not complex.
At the time of withdrawal, you can choose from two options including PayPal Cash out and Gift Cards to popular retailers. These brands include Amazon, eBay, Starbucks, and many others. In addition, you can also donate your points to well- known organizations from its list.
Similar Survey Site
IPSOS i-Say Review: It is Legit? How much you can make? (June 2020)
3 simple steps to get started with LifePoints
Signing up is quite simple just follow easy steps to activate your account:
- Firstly, go to their website.
- Next, fill up your name and email address. Thereafter set your unique password for secure login.
- Now click on “Get Started”. You will be redirected to the dashboard where you can complete your profile.
There you go!
If you are looking for a website that helps you earn a few extra cash to your monthly income, LifePoints is an amazing option for you. It is a completely legit website that pays you for your honest review.
All over this way, the site is good if you want to earn money in your spare time just by completing surveys. Along with its various unique options, you also get a chance to add up your points. This site won’t disappoint unless you do not mind about its low pay scale over surveys. All over the website is good and provides you an opportunity to earn in your free time. And it is legitimate and scam-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Would I get charged for signing up?
No, the website is free to activate your account to start earning from its surveys.
Is it a Scam or Legit?
Obviously, it is a legitimate website and scam-free. It pays you genuinely for your useful feedback.
What are the payment options for LifePoints?
Well, after reaching 5,500 points which is equivalent to $5 respectively. You can choose either option from PayPal Cash Out or via Gift Cards to various popular brands.
How do booster works?
The Booster is another way to add up some extra points if you complete a survey. The booster will not reward you in points instead, it will add 20% more of your already earned points.
- Daily Challenges and tasks can add up extra points
- Free to Join
- Variety reward options to get redeemed
- Earning opportunity for teenagers
- Globally available
- Only surveys to earn points
- Sometimes surveys are difficult to complete
- Points will expire after 3 years or after 12 months of no activity
- Uncertain points system
- No referral program available