About Kotak Demat Account
The Kotak Securities Demat Account comes in different types to suit the needs of the different clients and the traders.
There are eight kinds of Demat accounts that one can open as per the requirement.
- The first is Auto Invest which is for the investments to be done in Gold ETFs. The advisors of Kotak Securities suggests schemes which are according to the risk profile of the investor.
- Kotak Gateway is the Demat account for the Beginners with a lot of trading options and facilities. Like call and trade, SMS alert, news, and market reports and many other features.
- Then comes the Kotak Privilege Circle which is for the traders who can keep margin money more than Rs.10,00,000. This is for elite clients.
- Kotak Freedom is an account for all kind of Mutual Fund investments.
- Kotak Super Saver is a Demat account type where the brokerage charges are fixed and flat. And the margin requirement is super low.
- Then comes the PMS account where the investments of the clients holding these accounts are monitored and managed by the financial professionals.
- The seventh type of Demat account offered by Kotak Securities is NRI Accounts where the NRI can invest in the investment vehicles of the nation. It is an online trading platform.
- Trinity Account is the three-in-one account that is offered by the Kotak Securities where all three accounts are linked together and are with Kotak only. This makes the fund transfer smooth and safe to a great extent.
How to Open Kotak Demat Account?
To Open Kotak Securities Demat Account, you need certain documents which are –
- AADHAAR CARD
- PAN Card
- Bank Details – Cancelled Cheques
- Address Details
The process of opening the account is very simple, and you need to –
- Click on the “Open Demat Account” button here on this page and you will get a pop-up form that you need to fill and submit.
- Once the form is filled and submitted, then you need to upload the scan copy of the documents mentioned above.
- Once these two steps are successfully completed, then you can expect a call from the Kotak securities executives and they will guide you about the remaining account opening process.
- Complete the process and verification of the application and the documents will be done at Kotak Securities and once your application is approved after verification, you will get your login details for the Demat account.
Check the Kotak Demat Account Official Website.
Benefits of Kotak Demat Account
- Simple process: We all know how complicated it was to open any kind of bank account in the past. From multiple visits to the branch to submitting endless documents, the whole process was very exhausting and took so much time.
- Dedicated team: You may be a seasoned investor or you may be new in the game. Either way, you will need a good advisory body to tell you which stocks are best suited for you. Kotak Bank has a team of experts who not only know the inside-out of the stock markets. But also believe in helping their clients so that they achieve the maximum possible returns out of the investments.
- Safe and secured: No one likes to take unnecessary risks while dealing with their hard-earned and precious money. Kotak understands this and works very hard to keep your investments safe in any way. When the investment documents are submitted online, you do not have to worry about them getting misplaced in any manner.
- Excellent customer support: Kotak Mahindra Bank prides itself on the wonderful customer support team it has. So when you open a Demat account with the bank, you will get automatic access of round-the-clock assistance from the bank for any Demat related issue that you may face.
About Kotak Demat Account Login
If you log into Kotak Securities Login you will be able to trade online and also invest in different kinds of financial products offered by the company. The Kotak Securities Back Office Login lets you keep a watch over your portfolio management.
Kotak Securities App Login
The company tried its best to embrace the advancement in technology and came up with the app Kotak Securities Stock Trader. A start with getting a Demat account with the company should be good to go.
Some value-added features of the app are research alerts, buy now sell tomorrow, aftermarket order, portfolio tracker, trade smart, etc. It is easy to Kotak Securities App Login if you have the necessities. Here is the process.
- Get yourself a Demat account with the company, followed by which the company will fetch you a customer id and password.
- Open the app and agree to the terms till you arrive at the login page, where you need to enter the provided.
- Follow the further instructions and create a password of your own.
The above process is in context with downloading an app, which makes website login easier, as you do not need to download any kind of app.
A browser updated to the latest version would suffice. Also, make sure you remember the id and password provided by the company. Here are the steps to it.
- Basics are the Demat account and access to the login id and passwords of course.
- The next step is to enter the previously fetched customer id and password.
- You will now be asked to generate a 2FA password, so do as directed if you do not have one. If you do have a password, use the same.
Back Office Login Process
BOSS is the official back-office system of Kotak Securities. It lets you do a lot of activities such as you can check onto your transaction report, statements showing you profits and losses, etc.
A download option if discovered anywhere on the page will perhaps help you to download information on tax, holdings, positions and many more.
Kotak Securities Backoffice Login is just as easy as the above mediums.
- The Demat account here is a must as well
- The same above mentioned client id and password is to be used to log in.
- you may log in into Boss with the help of the same id and 2FA password.
Kotak Demat Account Charges
Kotak Securities is a leading stockbroker in India. It is a retail broking and investment arm of Kotak Bank, a popular private sector bank in India part of Kotak Mahindra Group.
The services offered by Kotak Sec include Equity Trading, Currency Derivatives Trading, Commodities Trading, Demat Services, IPO Mutual Fund, Bonds, NCD and Portfolio Management Services (PMS).
Demat account is one of the key services offered by Kotak Securities. A Demat account allows its customers to hold shares in an electronic format.
The Trinity account, a 3-in-1 account which is a combination of a saving bank account, a Demat account, and a trading account is the most popular offering of Kotak Sec. The Trinity act offers easy seamless transactions between these 3 accounts.
Fixed Brokerage Plan:
- Flat Monthly Fee: Nil
- Equity Delivery: 0.49%
- Equity Intra Day: 0.049%
- Futures: 0.49%
- Options: Rs 300
- Currency Futures: Nil
- Currency Options: Nil
- Commodity: 0.070
- Minimum Brokerage: Delivery: 4 paise; Intra Day and Futures orders: 3 paise.
Brokerages Charges of Kotak Securities NRI Account
Kotak Securities brokerage charges vary for NRIs. The company does believe in providing them with comfort and ease. They have made it easier for them by linking it with a simple account. They have made it unified for any trade that the person does. So, here is the cost of trading for NRIs:
- Account opening charge: Rs 3750
- Brokerage: 1% of the turnover or 25 Paise per share, whichever is higher
- Securities Transaction Tax (STT): 0.1%
- Average Quarterly Balance in Saving: Rs.10, 000
- Account Maintenance Charge: PIS is Rs 1000/year, and Demat is Rs 75/ month
Kotak Securities minimum deposit
There is no minimum deposit requirement when you open a trading and Demat account with Kotak Securities. You need to pay account opening charges and Demat AMC, if applicable. Once your account is up and ready you need to transfer funds to start trading.
Kotak Securities hidden charges
Kotak Securities doesn’t have any hidden charges. It clearly defines all charges and plan details are clearly in the account opening document. No minimum charges or no other charges applicable.
|Advantages of Kotak Demat Account|
|3-in-1 online trading account.|
|Security of your investment & money.|
|Robust trading software KEAT Pro.|
|Derivatives trading, NRI services, mutual funds, IPOs.|
|The toll-free number is available.|
|Disadvantages of Kotak Demat Account|
|No commodity trading.|
|Very High brokerage.|
|Not a good fit for small and penny stock traders.|
|Minimum brokerage charges.|
The Kotak Demat Account provides a world of opportunities for the traders – whether they are beginners or pro-traders, there are various Demat accounts and facilities in them they can opt for as per their requirements.
Kotak Securities is undoubtedly one of the famous stock brokerage houses in the country and that is clear from its huge customer base.