With Angel Broking Demat Account, you will get a broad range of products to invest and there are ample of services to assist you in your trading.
Being a full-service brokerage house, Angel Broking provides investment services that include everything that you can imagine and require.
It has trading and Demat facilities which are the basic services, apart from that, there are investment research and planning services, investment advisory services, you can take loans against the shares you have in your Demat account and many other financial services and products.
The firm has a huge network and presence over all parts of the country. It has more than eleven thousand sub-brokers registered under it and 110 branches across the country.
This is one of the full-service brokerage houses which gives competition to the discount brokers by providing flat brokerage rates across different segments of investment.
Features of Angel Broking Demat Account
- One of the most important features that Angel Broking provides is Angel ARQ, which is the flagship product. It is an investment advisory tool that runs on rule-based model where you put information and based on the rules of investment it shows you the most viable options for investment.
- The brokerage charges of the firm are very low and flat charges are also there which is equivalent to the discount brokerage house charges.
- There is also a minimum brokerage plan which is Rs.20 per trade for all segments but there is an offer going on where Delivery Trading is Free.
- You can save over 60% of the brokerage with Angel Broking. This is one of the few full-service brokers with which you can save that much. Even after getting all the facilities of a full-service brokerage house.
Open an Account in Angel Broking in 2 easy ways
To open an account in Angel Broking, a stock market investor or trader can follow below 2 easy ways:
- Online Account Opening (through Digital KYC): Angel Broking offers a 1-hour account opening though online DKYC (Digital Know Your Customer) process. This is the fastest way of opening trading and Demat account. Visit the Angel Broking website and click on the ‘Open an Account’ button to open an online trading account.
- Visit Angel Branch Office or Sub-broker: Find the branch office or office of a sub-broker, visit them or give them a phone call. They will arrange a personal visit to open an account for you. This is the most convenient way to open an account with Angel as they have the largest network of the office around India. You can surely find a branch in your neighborhood.
How to Open Angel Broking Demat Account?
There is a simple procedure to Open Angel Broking Demat Account and it starts from this page of the article only. All you need to do is to:
- Click on this button where it is mentioned “Open Demat Account”. A Pop-up form will appear, Fill up that pop-up form.
- After this, you will get a call from Angel Broking KYC Team, they will share an EKYC link with you.
- You now need to fill in details such as the Aadhaar Card number, PAN number and the date of birth.
- For the next set of details, you need to provide your bank details, such as the account number and the IFSC code.
- The next step is to upload documents. You need to upload the scan copies of the documents like PAN, AADHAAR & Cancelled Cheque.
- Now, you have to verify the documents are correct by signing a declaration, which can be done digitally via Aadhaar, and if you do not have it, you will need to do it in person.
- You will receive a call from Angel Broking executives once you are done with these two steps.
- They will verify your details and also will guide you about the rest of the procedure.
- After verification you will get Demat and trading account log in details in your registered mail id.
Then you can start using the accounts by downloading the trading platforms.
Following are the Angel Broking Trading Platforms:
- Angel Broking Mobile App
Angel broking mobile app allows accessing markets, charts and even trading through the smartphone.
One can check multiple indexes with real-time prices. You can also access ledgers, contract notes, P&L statements and can transfer funds & securities from the app itself.
- Angel Broking Trade
Angel broking trade is a browser-based trading platform that provides automatic updates of all transactions and also tracks portfolio performance.
One can even invest in Mutual funds through Angel broking trade.
- Angel Speed Pro
Angel speed pro is an application-based trading platform. Speed Pro provides direct market access along with advanced technical analysis.
Angel Broking offers the flat rate brokerage plan ‘Angel iTrade PRIME’. This plan offers to trade in all segments (Intraday, F&O, Currencies & Commodities) at fixed ₹20 per trade. Except Equity Delivery, for Equity Delivery there are no charges, it is provided for free to all users. The same simple rate applies across exchanges and segments.
Call & trade is charged additionally–Rs. 20 per call. Angel Broking is famous for its excellent trading software and investment advisory. It is the first large-size full-service broker offering discount brokerage rates to its customers.
Angel iTrade PRIME (Flat Fee Trading) Plan
Launched in April 2019, Angel iTrade offers premium brokerage services with simplified flat fee pricing. Except for additional ₹20 call & trade charges, this plan has no hidden charges.
This trading plan offers brokerage and tax saving of 60% to 90%. This is in comparisons to other full-service brokers like Sharekhan, Geojit and ICICI Direct.
|Equity Delivery||Flat ₹0 per trade|
|Equity Intraday||Flat ₹20/trade|
|Equity F&O||Flat ₹20 per executed order|
|Currency F&O||Flat ₹20 per executed order|
|Commodity F&O||Flat ₹20 per executed order|
Angel Broking Charges explained:
The above-mentioned charges are also explained hereunder as additional information for our readers:
- Transaction charges: This includes two components – Exchange turnover charges and clearing charges. The exchange turnover charges are the charges levied by the stock exchange for providing a platform to execute the trade. The clearing charges are the charges that are paid or incurred by the stockbroker to get the trade settled/cleared either by professional clearing member or by itself.
- STT (Securities transaction tax): This is a fiscal tax imposed by the Government. This was introduced to curb cases where the profits from trading were not being declared by the investors.
- GST: The most happening topic since the last few months – Goods and service tax
- SEBI Turnover fee: This came in effect in January 2007 and was introduced by SEBI – Securities & Exchange Board of India. SEBI prescribed that it requires the brokerage houses to pay a certain percentage of their respective turnover.
The brokerage houses charge their investment with this fee (i.e. it charges the prescribed percentage on the value of the transaction) on each transaction and then remit this to the SEBI via the concerned stock exchange.
Angel Broking hidden charges:
Angel Broking doesn’t have any hidden charges. It clearly defines all charges and plans details in the account opening document. No minimum charges or no other charges applicable.
|Flat brokerage fees||Charges for delivery trades|
|User-friendly browser and application-based online trading platforms||Customer service is average as their turn around time is higher|
|Comprehensive research reports from expert||Call & trade is charged additionally– Rs20 per call.|
Angel Broking Demat Account offers a wide range of services and products for investment. We can conclude it after going through the whole features of the Demat and trading accounts.
It offers services of a full-service broker at the price of a discount brokerage house.